Salinera Española, S.A. is the owner of the website https://www.salineraespanola.com(henceforward “Website”), with registered offices in C/ Gremi Boneters, 35 2º, CP 07009, Palma, Spain with Tax ID number A07000144 and which is intended for the promotion and marketing of products supplied by Salinera Española, S.A. as part of its business activity.
Salinera Española, S.A., manages and handles the data supplied from the website https://salinera-espanola.factorialhr.es/complaints, (Complaints Channel / Whistleblowing Directive) pursuant to Directive (EU) 2019/1937 on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union Law.
Salinera Española, S.A. guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User to the Website or via other means available for such a purpose, and, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and also its transposition into Spanish legislation (Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018), we inform you that:
- All personal data provided to Salinera Española, S.A. will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation (GDPR and Whistleblowing Directive) and shall be incorporated in the corresponding file, created, managed and maintained under the responsibility of Salinera Española, S.A.
- The data is collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and/or complaints (click), (ii) sending advertising and commercial research by electronic means concerning the company, its activities, products and services, and also various types of documentation and (iii) product marketing and selling both directly to clients as well as online.
- In most cases, but not limited to, your data may be collected when it is provided to us on a website form, upon receipt of emails, through the formalisation of contracts, accepting offers or any other method made available for the relationship between both parties.
- Salinera Española, S.A. will comply with the provisions of current legislation in regard to the duty of deleting personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking it. By blocking it, Salinera Española, S.A. will not have access to your data and it will only be processed to be made available to the relevant Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Prosecution Service for determining any potential liabilities related to processing said data, in particular for the handling and defence of complaints registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. We will keep your blocked data for the term set forth in the applicable provisions, physically deleting your data once this term has elapsed.
- In the collection and processing of personal data the suitable security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorised access or data tampering, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) 1720/2007, of 21 December and its transposition into Spanish legislation.
- Salinera Española, S.A. undertakes to protect the confidential data to which it has access.
- Salinera Española, S.A. will not, under any circumstances, use the personal data you make available to the company to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, as the case may be, for its own gain. The data may be disclosed in cases where there is a legal obligation to the competent authorities.
- The User may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, obtaining a copy of the personal data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and objection to their personal data and also the withdrawal of consent for any of the purposes indicated above, by attaching a duly signed letter to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact data clearly stated, accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI/NIF or any other proof of identity document.
- The User authorises the automated processing of their personal data provided under the terms indicated.