What is the Ethical Channel?
Salinera Española is committed to integrity, honesty and transparency in the way we conduct ourselves and strive to offer the best service in an optimum work environment.
For this reason, we have created this Ethical Channel, whose purpose is to serve as an instrument for reporting any irregularity, breach or behaviour that is contrary to the Code of Ethics, the law or the rules that govern our organisation.
How to send a message
There are two different ways you can send a message, in total confidentiality, about any allegedly irregular activities or conduct.
Send information via the Co-resol app (most recommended method)
Follow these steps:
- Download the Co-resol app. It’s free and available in the App Store and Google Play.
- Click the button “Just click” and enter the code Salinera.
- Select the person or department you wish to send your message to. If you’re not sure who or where, don’t worry: any of the people available will redirect it to whomever it corresponds, always observing full confidentiality.
- Write your message and try to be as specific as you can. You can attach images or documents.
- All done! You will receive a message indicating that the Click has been sent.
As of this moment, we will get to work to resolve the incident as quickly as possible and contact you via the app’s Chat to gather more information or to let you know the current processing status.
Send information via the website
You can also report the incident using the following Co-resol website link, but it is important that you are aware that with this system we will not be able to communicate via the Chat with you, meaning that managing the incident will be a lot more difficult, especially if it is anonymous.
We remind you that the channel guarantees the full confidentiality of all communications at all times.
Remember to use “Salinera” as the code
Correct use of the channel
It is important that you remember that the Ethical Channel only deals with submissions related to conduct that contravenes Salinera Española’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. For other matters or queries, please use the usual channels available for this purpose that are available on this website.